• President and Founder of the TransEd Institute, a global leader in trans-formative professional development.
• Global educator, Professor / Researcher, International Renowned Leader
• Facilitated training and presented globally in Kuwait, at the University of Turku (Finland), Oslo University (Norway), at the University of Monterrey (Mexico), University of San Carlos (Guatemala), Honduras, the United Kingdom, and across the USA and Canada.
• Accessibility Program Manager, Adjunct Professor of OCAD University
• Accessibility Consultant, Inclusive Educator and Researcher
• Passionate about transforming the world into a more inclusive place for people with
disabilities through education, research, consultancy, advocacy and outreach.
UTutor’s Future Education summit ignited the spark of intelligence to inspire students and the education community to shape a creative future together.
Sun Life Financial was the presenting sponsor for the event, and their Financial Centre Manager, Joe Ferreyro, addressed the audience to convey his support to UTutor Education. Other generous sponsors were: Bublcam, Real Talk, ISCA, EPA Media, and S2 Consulting. The media and marketing coverage was excellent.