• President and Founder of the TransEd Institute, a global leader in trans-formative professional development.
• Global educator, Professor / Researcher, International Renowned Leader
• Facilitated training and presented globally in Kuwait, at the University of Turku (Finland), Oslo University (Norway), at the University of Monterrey (Mexico), University of San Carlos (Guatemala), Honduras, the United Kingdom, and across the USA and Canada.
• Accessibility Program Manager, Adjunct Professor of OCAD University
• Accessibility Consultant, Inclusive Educator and Researcher
• Passionate about transforming the world into a more inclusive place for people with
disabilities through education, research, consultancy, advocacy and outreach.
• The founder & director of The BlockchainHub, a (global) leader in blockchain education & commercializations.
• Member of Advisory Board， Blockchain Canada
• Director of Lassonde Professional Development (LPD)-York University•
• Youth Career Educator from The Leadership Partnership, Toronto, inspired the audience with what he learned outside of school about career building, demanded skills in Canada’s economy, and finally entertained the audience with his rap song and break dance.
• Parental Coaching, Child Growth & Development, Child Afterschool Program Counsellor
CAmelia is a well-rounded and respected educator and youth advisor who advocates the integration of industry and school curriculum.
• Christopher Chan is a 3rd Year Computer Science PhD. Candidate currently studying at Ryerson University with a specialty in Urban Search and Rescue Robotics and IED Neutralization.
• Work with Explosives Disposal Unit (E.D.U.)
UTutor’s Future Education summit ignited the spark of intelligence to inspire students and the education community to shape a creative future together.
Sun Life Financial was the presenting sponsor for the event, and their Financial Centre Manager, Joe Ferreyro, addressed the audience to convey his support to UTutor Education. Other generous sponsors were: Bublcam, Real Talk, ISCA, EPA Media, and S2 Consulting. The media and marketing coverage was excellent.